Hey guys! Hopefully I am back for good! Thank you so much to everyone who took my survey, it means so much! If you have not taken it yet, you can find it here.
Thank you to the lovely Maya who nominated me for the mystery blogger award!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. (This award was created by Okoto Enigma.)
- Answer the 5 questions you were asked.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs. (I decided to link to each of my nominees’ most recent posts instead.)
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Questions & Answers
- Have you ever watched a movie adaptation that was better than its book counterpart? If so, what was it, and why was it better?
I haven’t watched many movie adaptions, to be honest. I really liked the Harry Potter movies but that was a few years ago haha so I’m not really sure. Speaking of movie adaptions, I feel like Keeper of the Lost Cities really needs one! I’d watch it right away!
- What is your least favorite color to wear, and why?
Either orange or brown. I like the color orange in general, but could never imagine actually wearing it… and my least favorite color is brown so I would never wear anything that had brown on it.
- What is your favorite restaurant?
Ooh, this is tough! Either Panera or Bertuccis!
- What is your favorite quote from a nonfiction book?
Hmm, I don’t really read nonfiction, not even in school haha! Unless you count my textbooks. Sorry!!! Well, I researched Eleanor Roosevelt last year, and used some books for that. Here’s a quote that was likely in one of those books that I really like! (well, two, XD)
“Do one thing every day that scares you.”
“A woman is like a tea bag; you never know how strong it is until it’s in hot water.”
Both are Eleanor Roosevelt quotes, but… hopefully they count?
- Have you been to Disneyland and/or Disney World? If yes, did you enjoy it? If not, do you want to?
Never been to Disneyland, but have been to Disney World about 5 times? I love it there!!!! I guess I’ll share my favorite rides at each park just cause why not?
Magic Kingdom: seven dwarfs mine train, big thunder mountain, people mover, peter pan, it’s a small world, the list could go on!
Epcot: test track, frozen ever after, soarin’.
Animal Kingdom: Kilimanjaro safari, expedition everest, flight of passage
Hollywood Studios: slinky dog dash
3 Things About Me:
- A couple of my favorite girl names are Aria, Violet, Hailey, Ruby, Emma/Gemma, and Julia/Juliana, and some boy names I love are Jude, Lucas, Owen, and Liam
- I’ve watched Frozen 2 twice (my favorite song was into the unknown)
- When I grow up, I definitely want to be a mom, but also maybe a teacher, doctor (probably pediatrician), interior designer, photographer, or geneticist/biologist!
Emmie @ Diary of a Daydreamer
Laura @ Lula Boo
Bayance @ Bayance
& anyone who wants to do it!
If you guys don’t do tags or have already done it, or are too busy don’t feel the need to do it.
My ‘Best’ Post…
This one was super fun to write and post!
Questions for Nominees…
- What are your top girl and boy names?
- If you could speak, read, and write any language fluently, what language would you choose?
- What are your thoughts on peanut butter?
- Do you prefer ice cream in a cup or cone?
- Favorite meal food?
Some Last Things…
So, I was going to come back in April, but with school closing for a week I think I’ll have time to come back now, with posts hopefully once a week!
I have a design idea in mind but want to see what you think of it. I was thinking a yellow/white sunflower summery/springy theme? Let me know what you think!
So I should be coming back soon! Sorry for the lack of photos… I want to wait until I have a design set!
Thanks for reading this unedited post!! XD Sorry… shouldn’t have said that…